sick of.

Im sick of feeling this way. Im sick of doctors prescribing medications that are supposed to make things better, but just make everything 10x worse. Im sick of being alone. Lonely. Im sick of being complacent. Im sick of being the strong one. Im sick of people thinking they know what is best for me. Im sick of people giving me grief for moving back home then constantly asking what im going to do with my life in wisconsin. Im sick of thinking about the feeling, love.  Im sick of people pretending it exists. Im sick of sharing secrets, hopes, dreams, aspirations, opening my heart, trusting people, all for it to eventually mean nothing. Im sick of lies. Im sick of broken promises. Im sick of being so overwhelmed that I just lay in bed and cry most nights. Im sick of being a worrier. Even when things are good I cant stop worrying. Im sick of being scared to move cross country again. Im sick of the way snow forms little snowballs on the bottom of my shoes while im walking. Im sick of dirty looks. Im sick of wondering if im making the right life choices. Im sick of being lost. Im sick of people thinking their opinions mean so much more than mine. Im sick of people degrading me for being passionate about the things I love.Im sick of anxiety. Im sick of judgement. Im sick of working. Im sick of living. Im just sick of this.

No comments: