Giving.

So, I decided to delete all my past posts and start over fresh.
This is just what I needed.

This blog is simply about my life and trying to find my way.
I'm in the part of life right now where each decision seems to
hold the weight of the world on my shoulders. I don't want
to disappoint anyone, make anyone's life miserable, or hurt
anyone I know.

So in this blog I will simply write about my life's happenings
and the decisions I make.

I believe in and stand for a lot. I have high standards of myself
and if you don't like or agree with that, I don't need you in my
life. I've had enough people in my life try to compromise what
I truly believe in. People that said they were my friend, people
that said they loved me. If you were truly my friend and cared,
you wouldn't have tried to change me.

I don't change what I believe in to convenience those around me.
I'm proud of what I know to be true and what I stand for.

No comments: