Glee, Season 1.

So my mom and I wanted to find out what the Glee hype was about.
I watched the first 6 episodes today, and while I will agree the plot line
is absolutely ridiculous, I'm hooked. Not because of the show itself, but
the music. Glee has reminded me of something I forgot awhile ago.
Glee has reminded me how much I actually love singing.

Lately, I've been to preoccupied to keep up with singing and stuff
now that I'm out of school and its not required of me an hour a day.
I have to say, I miss it. I just want to go in an empty room with a
stereo, put on some beats, and belt it..only because I can.
Singing awakens my soul, that may sound dumb; I don't care.

I'm sick of living day to day lately, not really knowing my place.
Little by little, it has been becoming more clear to me though.
I've decided to move to Provo, Utah for school. I'm going to be
attending Utah Valley University in January. This is just the beginning
of an awesome life for me and I'm really excited!

Anyway, lately I've been thinking a lot about my future. I feel as if
I don't offer anyone anything. I have no talents, no passions, and nothing
to look forward to in physical appearance. I want to be passionate about
something again. I have friends who are all so passionate and know what
they want to do in life and such. I don't have that. I feel as if, when the time comes...
when I'm ready to get married, nobody will want to marry me.
I have no passion, nothing. The one thing I know I stand for are my beliefs
in the church. Compared to three years ago, I would have never thought
I would be where I am today. I'm really a much happier person now
that I have the gospel in my life. I remember how I was before. I wasn't
fun to be around and I hated everyone and everything. Yeah, life has
its good times and its not so good times, but overall, it is still wonderful.




I just want to be talented and passionate about those talents, like everyone else I know.
I hope I can find something to be good at. I want to be loved for who I am.

4 comments:

lucindafab said...

Sorry for the awkward sentence structure, especially in the beginning.

smilingsarahbear said...

I love this post! First- yay for becoming a fellow Gleek:) Tonight's the premiere of Season 2- woot! Next, I'm so excited for you to go to Utah and go to school- it takes a lot of courage to make a big decision like that. I must say that you are an awesome, awesome woman and I believe with all my heart you will have no problem trying to find the love of your life who love you for the amazing person you are. I still don't know my talents and am always wondering what I offer to the world but my life has been pretty good. Just take it a step at a time and enjoy the ride:) Love ya!!

lucindafab said...

Thank you! I love you!! What will I do without you all?? I'm still on Season 1, but when we are all caught up we are going to start Season 2! :)

Anonymous said...

t's such a important site. fabulous, quite fascinating!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony Mozgowe[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://nanoprojekt.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/opony,s,10553/]opony[/url]