facts.

  • I may have a severe addiction to hand holding.
  • I don't like crusty eggs.
  • No pickles, ever, please.
  • I dance in the shower.
  • I like to laugh.
  • I thoroughly enjoy tofu.
  • I have only one weakness  when it comes to the opposite sex.
  • Instead of listening to scary music when I am sad, I like to listen to it when im happy.
  • Shy-ish.
  • Contrary to popular belief, I am not Hispanic.
  • I tend to over think, over worry, and over stress about mostly everything.
  • Uncomfortable most of the time.
  • Im extremely honest, blunt, and forward.
  • Most first impressions of me: Mean, weird, quiet, mean.
  • I notice all the little things.
  • Cats, cats, and more cats. If you don't  agree with this statement, you can exit your browser now.
  • "Adopted".
  • I cry whenever I see someone else crying.
  • I am awkward.

No comments: