a letter to you.

Dear you,

Hello there. I just wanted to write you and tell you how im feeling. I feel as if I miss you, when in my opinion that wouldnt be possible. I just want you to know how much I care about you in all aspects of life. I want you to be happy and I would spend my time on this earth making sure it happened. I want you in my life. As of now I wouldnt be able to imagine my life without you in it. Im senimental, over the top, and dramatic. I usually always get ahead of myself, but weve come this far so I might as well finish. These are all the things I wouldnt be brave enough to say to to your face. Its no secret I want you. Youre everything ive been searching for, been waiting for. I'll be there through everything, the laughs, the smiles, the tears, heartache, everything. I would never leave, unless you simply asked me to go. I want to make up stories with you about things that would probably never happen. I want to stay up all hours of the night by your side. I want to wrap you up in my arms and hold you for possibly, ever. I would be content laying next to you in silence for the next fifty years. No materialistic thing would matter if I got to spend my days around you. I want to be your reason for smiling. I want you to trust me. Even if you never read this and even if I wrote this for nothing, these are all the things I want you to know. Please dont ever leave.





Love,
Me.

No comments: