explanations.

questions always being asked. sometimes we dont always have the answer.
sometimes i just feel lost. destined to be a floater for my eternity. what is
real, what isnt real? is this going to work or am i wasting time. all those
questions, curious eyes staring. i never have the answers. not the answers
they want. onlookers seem to think this is some sort of perfect life.
constantly ask others around me, what am i doing with my life? what am i
to do with my life? the replies are always the same. you should be proud
of the person you have become. you have come a long way. you do so 
much for yourself and others. you are independent, you should be proud.
i have done nothing with my life. im on my way to being another year older
and yet nothing has been accomplished. i feel as if these are the years of my
life where im supposed to be figuring my life out. figuring out who i am as a
person. my mentality is stuck in my fifteen year old version of myself. never
moving forward, always stuck frozen in time. i dont owe you anything.























why am i here.

No comments: