4AM.

a familiar time where everything is still. lying in this bed thats too big for single occupancy. the time where I think most. I should be asleep, but im wide awake with thoughts of you. stuck in replays of past memories. faint sounds of cars passing on the freeway snap me back to reality. I roll over to the cool side, youre not here. the time where I feel most alone, 4am. your arms wrapped around me, the feel of your cool skin, your lips caressng mine. id give anything to be back in those memories. you should be here, id gladly let you stay forever. a lot of these feelings are new to me. I havent worried as much lately, just taking things as they come. the one person ive never felt nervous around. as my thoughts wander on, my homesickness grows deeper. theres always a huge missing chunk of my heart while im away. im definitely a home girl, I should have never left. on the other hand, I wouldnt have gone through some major life lessons and learned from past mistakes if I wouldve stayed. I doubt I would have ever met you and I doubt id be at the same point in my life I am now. sometimes I dont know why or how, but im starting to believe in everything happening for a reason. im surrounded by the right people and ive never been happier. I cant wait for new adventures in my life, but for now I cant help but feel alone. alone, lonely, sad. we want the same things, I just hate being away from you. I miss you.







"Ill be waiting."

No comments: