support.

There comes a time in your life where you have to make a decision. Which fork in the road are you going to take, or are you just going to stay where you are. I could just stand here watching everyone around me pass me by, while im just stuck in the same old spot never moving forward. Ive made the decision. Ive chosen a path to go down and im not turning back. I need to let go of all my worries about what is going to happen and what other people are going to think. When it comes down to it, I need to do whats best for me. if youre on board, good. If you dont support me then you need to cut yourself from my life. At a time where im making the second biggest life decision ive made since 18, I dont need people around that are going to degrade me and try to bring me down because theyre selfish. You dont have to agree with my opinions or actions, you dont need to understand why. I just need your support. If i dont have that, I have support from plenty of other sources that have been there for me through a lot of hardship in my life. Im sick of my life being at a standstill. The only person who can change that is me. Im taking control of my life and finding happiness. For that, I am proud.

No comments: