lost.

I know im young, but I feel like there comes a time in everybodys life where you find the person you want to be with. The one you want to spend your life with. The one you feel the most comfortable around and feels like youve known them for ages, even when you havent. Ive never felt like this before. I dont think ive ever been this happy around someone. But maybe thats all it is. Maybe its not meant to be anything more. Maybe im destined to be alone for the rest of my life. My life is always filled with 'what ifs'. I always just feel so lost. I would never leave. I would never shatter your heart to pieces. I wish I could trust 100%, "im not going anywhere." Maybe im not good enough. Thats probably it. Im never good enough.   I just want to be held in your arms forever. im young. Im lost. I dont know if I can be alone forever. I want you. you and only you.

No comments: