confessions.

in life, there will always be those moments. the moments you live for. the moments that you would give anything to be able to freeze time for and live in them forever. my life has been full of these moments lately.
when you meet people, at that moment, you never know how they are going to impact your life.
i could not ask for better moments than the ones i have while im with you. i notice the little things. the way you smile at me from across the room. the way you always embrace me fully when i hug you. the way you never let go while we are cuddling. the way your heart sounds while im laying next to you. how when you kiss my forehead it always makes my heart race. these moments are the ones i live for,
 the ones i would give anything for, and the ones i never want to forget.
i thought i knew what love was, i really did. its something my soul craves. i have never felt the way i feel about you towards anyone else. im the happiest i have ever been in my entire life since you walked into it. its clear to me that you were brought into my life to teach me what love really is. you have opened my guarded heart. this is something i have always searched for, i think even when i did not know what i was looking for. you, are the one i want to be with. i can see you in my life for a very long time, so i dont want to mess this up. you are my person. the one id give anything for. please dont leave.



is it possible that i may already be in love with you?

No comments: