this is...utah.

so, its almost the end of january and it feels like forever since i've seen my absolutely adorable family in the flesh. i moved to utah right after christmas. i moved into a cute little apartment with 8 girls total, which let me tell you it is definitely my cup of cocoa...(not.)



Utah is GORGEOUS. One thing i for sure don't miss about Wisconsin is the miles and miles of flat farmland. Now everywhere I look...there's mountains! The prettiest site I have seen besides the dang awesome sunsets we get is the Provo temple at night driving from Orem to Provo. All the lights of all the buildings in the black then its like...BAM! Gorgeous white temple. Its awesome. I will someday get a picture to explain more clearly what I'm talking about.

All in all Orem is pretty decent. Nice people, enough fun things to do, cute guys, etc. I'm doing pretty alright besides being homesick almost 24/7. It has gotten a tad better in the past week or two, but I still miss them like CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Well, hope all is well. I'm out, xoxo.

No comments: