november 7th, 2011. more thoughts from my worried mind.

this year has gone by...fast.

its already november and sometimes i think about this past year and think, "where has the year gone?"
i moved to utah almost 1 year ago and i work, sleep, play, all the normal stuff. i have a good life...

so why do i feel like i'm not doing anything? maybe its just me, sometimes my brain gets way too out of hand with thinking...or worrying.

i am sure everything will fall into place eventually.
i mean, i have a great life. i have a loving family, and good friends in many locations.
i'm a good person. i try to be the best version of myself that i can be everyday.
i'm nice, i care about people, i'm a good listener, i'm sweet, i try not to judge, and i love.

i have so many things and people in my life to be grateful for. they all bring out the best
in me and makes me see that i am a good person...and that i am worth it.



some people may think that i am a horrible person, but those are the people that just do not know me in the way they think they do. i have been through a lot...and almost none of those challenging experiences i talk about. i'm usually just a very private person trusting few people throughout my life and with good reason.

i knew i was some sort of a good person, but i never fully believed it until someone who is very genuine and honest told me themselves.

some things in life i will never understand fully..and somethings i have no control over, but i do have control over myself, my thoughts and actions..nobody elses.

so thats all i can do, be the best person i can be and not worry about others out there who just try to bring me down.


i'm a very lucky individual who is loved and has many people who care about me,
and for that, i am grateful.

No comments: