some days.

Some days I feel like giving up. Ill be having a totally perfect day and then it feels like one little thing can ruin it. it should not be that easy. I shouldn't want to give up. There are certain types of people in this world I don't understand. 1.) People that take advantage of others, especially when the people are their "friends". Maybe this I don't understand because I would never be one of those people. I would never mistreat or take advantage of someone I care about. 2.) People who degrade others. We should not be bringing eachother down. We should be working together to make the world a better and happier place. Theres no need for bragging, putting others down, or going out of our way to make sure someone has a bad day. Be friendly, smile, give a compliment. Im not implying that we need to be friends with everyone we meet, but friendliness goes a long way.

No comments: