For Eric.

part of a poem I found.
made me think of you.

"What Is Love
But A Word
But An Action
But A Need
But A Want
But...I Only Wish
For
A Kiss
One Kiss
From That Of Which Is
From Love
Pure
Nothing Hidden
Nothing Wanted
Nothing Taken
Nothing Gained
A Simple Gift
Of Ones Self
Is
The Most Difficult
To Share
For
Thoughts Such As These
Are Rarely Spoken
Lies
Are More
Acceptable
Than Truth
Let Me Lift My Mask
Let Me Show You
What Words Cannot
For
Words Change
But These
These Are My Eyes
Look Not Away
Look Within
And See
Love
My Love For You
There In My Eyes
We Have Chased
Butterflies
Through The Lush Sea Meadows Of Wildflowers
We Have Splashed
In The Rivers
Of Midday Sun Without Care Of Timr
We Have Shared
One Body On Horseback
Leaning Into Each Others Thoughts
With Arms Tangled
And Yet I Will Never Speak Of This
Of How
I Wish To Love You
Beyond Its Definition
Beyond What Your Heart Has Known
Beyond Anything You Have Ever Experienced"

No comments: